• Clear your desk so that only your computer and work materials are present (5 pieces of scratch paper and a pencil)
• Position your smartphone so that it has a clear view of you, your computer screen, and your work space. Make sure that your smartphone is in a stable place before the test begins. (Picture goes here)
• Follow proctoring guidelines thoroughly to ensure that testing goes as smoothly as possible
• Make sure to say your name and that you are here before taking the exam and after taking the exam. (Example being “XYZ is here” with ‘XYZ’ being your first name).
• Do not position your smartphone in an area that is unstable or where your smartphone is likely to tip over and fall.
• Leave your seat/desk to do something such as going to the restroom. Stay in the frame of your smartphone at all times.
• Don’t make sudden movements or reach for items that are not in your work space, such as tissues or water. Try to remain within your workspace.
• Make sure other people or pets do not enter the frame of your smartphone or your workspace.